- We are planning on-going meetings for those who want to learn more about the space. Check out our Facebook page to keep up with the details!
- We have built conceptual and financial models for a space between 2,000 and 7,000 square feet.
- We want a space that is close to a train station and bus stop. Bike access and parking are critical.
- We want to hear from you!
Work In Community-TBD
Montclair Collective members could rent flexible workspaces that work for them. Organization members could rent their own private offices or permanent desks. Individual members could rent their own dedicated desks, called “hot desks”. A hot desks allow members to participate part-time and have workspace when they need it. Part-time members are always welcome to Montclair Collective's public events.
To keep things simple and convenient for you, administrative support and amenities are all included.
Our members would include
- Nonprofit organizations
- Home-based businesses
- Freelancers and consultants
Membership in the Montclair Collective would link you to an active and diverse community of nonprofit organizations, artists, community groups and entrepreneurs who come together to share resources, ideas and work space in a sustainable setting. We would foster an environment of interaction, collaboration and movement for social change by sharing space, hosting events and offering learning opportunities.
All members get:
- Modern office furniture
- Telephone service (long distance within Canada and the US included)
- High-speed internet
- Use of printers and photocopiers
- Access to meeting room and event spaces of various sizes
- A central Montclair, NJ address
- Environmentally sound building materials
- Communal spaces to facilitate sharing of ideas and projects
- Progressive public events, book launches and workshops
- Community building and partnership opportunities
- Potential childcare and healthcare programs